Instagram Automation Bot II Beta - Raw Template

Hot Deals

article forge />

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 18 September 2017

Instagram Automation Bot II Beta



Hey guys,


I am glad to announce the Beta release of Gram Multitool 2. With the beta release of GMT2, I hope to gather feedback and mainly reports of any issues you may encounter (bugs, crashes, spelling mistakes :p)

One of the main advantages of GMT2 over GMT is that when I started developing GMT I didn't have as much experience as I have now and didn't design with modularity in mind. What this means is it's extremely easy to add new features (picture upload, DM support, etc. ) Also thanks to the design, GMT2 will be easily modified as Instagram introduces new changes.

Another big advantages of GMT2 is, that the GUI is much more friendly than the previous version, allowing beginners to easily start working without and headaches.

I really hope you guys enjoy the tool as much as I enjoyed developing it, and inform me on how I can improve the tool.

Current major features:

  • Follow users (this is currently the only module available, I will not add new modules till the foundation for future modules is 100% stable and without and bugs)
  • Generate various graphs about your followers like gender distribution, follower engagement, posts per week and much more.
  • View how you can optimize your posts based on tags used which result highest engagement.
  • Determine the best time to post based on engagement of your pictures.
  • Lot's of filters for scraping users (and when I say a lot, I mean every filter I could think off)
  • Schedule by day and by hour. (So you can say e.g. to only follow users on Monday between 5-6 and 8-9)
  • And lot's of smaller hidden stuff that I left for you guys to discover
  • Track users you interacted with, so you can see exactly who followed you back and what the reason was (e.g. filter uses was #love)

Pictures:



Notes:
  • Currently the max allowed accounts is 10
  • Accounts support proxies, but this hasn't been tested thoroughly.
  • Some buttons are disables, these have not been implemented yet.
  • You can only run one instance of GMT2, if you wish to run multiple instances simply run the tool with the argument "-mull"
  • I can't stress enough how important it is to receive feedback, I can't improve the tool if I don't receive any.
  • EXPECT CRASHES, this bot is still in beta, so it is expected. I will do my best to hunt down any bugs and resolve them.

If you want to contact me simply reply to this thread, send me a PM or add me on Skype (fagenorn)
Also if you are interested in the development of GMT2 I can send you my Telegram so we can stay in contact.

Requirements:

  • Windows machine with .Net 4.5 or later installed.
  • An Internet connection
  • Instagram account
Download the latest version of GMT2 here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzbpk1d4ek27v2g/Setup.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1...60e2e49d4a67ca86bffd152117cdce12f51/detection

It appears there is one false positive caught by virustotal.com


Once downloaded, all you have to do is run Setup.exe and the installer will create a shortcut on your Desktop and launch the tool straight away.
If any updates are released the tool will automatically update itself silently, so you can focus on more important stuff :)


Technical Info:

The bot was developed using C# using WPF framework.


Share With Your Friends

12 comments:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. buying real instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. instagram photo downloader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please analyze this topic in your later posts! Thanks! Btw, you can buy Instagram likes on the internet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... smm panel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Køb instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew that the course offered have a step-by-step framework that helped me in producing the best and catchy brand names. informative post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Buy more Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thing I took this brand naming course! The names that I thought before taking these course was too boring and unattractive. By having this course I came to know that brand names are important factor in order to attract customers. I am glad that I took this course for the betterment of my business. hop over to this site

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here